Saturday, August 23, 2014

Thank You {Bugaboo Color Challenge}


There's a great new challenge over at the Catch the Bug Blog today- it's a color challenge and here are the colors:
 

My card features the Scene-It Rain Boot Bugs image. The little bugs are just too cute! 


I made a step card and colored the image with my Spectrum Noirs. The sentiment was cut on the Silhouette and then colored to match the image and heavily sprayed with Shimmer Spritz. I added a little bit of glossy accents and a little flower to finish it off. 


Stop by the Catch the Bug blog to see what the rest of the DT has been up to and be sure to enter our challenge too! 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, mari! Super job with the glossy accents making it look like rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool...love what you did with the sentiment along with the deep fun colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.